The Practice has an established group. Examples of Patient Group activity include
- Helping out at Flu clinics
- Organising patient events on clinical topics, the most recent being diabetes, pain management and respiratory conditions;
- Receiving talks and updates the latest being an overview of services for carers in Somerset
We need new members, so please consider joining our Patient Group. We need new members and we like to try and achieve a mix of males, females, a wide age range and ethnicity etc. Ideally we like to have about 12-15 members on the group. It is not a big commitment of time and you would be very welcome. Oh yes, the meetings are not stuffy!
Think you might be interested? Why not come along to one group meeting and see what you think with no obligation to commit.
If you would like to know more please contact Guy Patey, Practice Manager, 01823 285400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The group seeks to:
- Foster improved communication between the Practice and its patients.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and quality of care.
- Provide practical support for the Practice and help to implement change
- Help patients to take responsibility for their health