We are severely restricting access to our waiting rooms. This is to help protect vulnerable patients and staff. Please make every effort to avoid coming to the Surgery. Don’t come with others and keep your distance from our staff.
Attending the Surgery
You must wear face coverings when attending the surgery. This can be in the form of face masks, bandana, scarves etc.
If you have symptoms of a new and persistent dry cough or a fever , or loss of/change in taste or smell, do not come to the surgery. Go online at nhs111.uk or if don’t have internet access phone 111.
Everyone must engage in social distancing. Please do not come to the surgery if at all possible. All queries, appointment requests, prescriptions etc. are being handled over the phone.
For all GP appointment requests please provide the reason for your call which will be logged for assessment by our clinical team. No appointments can be made without this prior assessment. You will be called back by one of the team as soon as we are able.
To keep you safe we have ceased face to face routine tests and reviews to help contain the spread of coronavirus. If you are concerned about access to a test please tell us and a member of our clinical team will assess your case.
Chronic Disease Reviews
For many patients you can safely defer a routing review of a chronic disease until the coronavirus epidemic subsides. If you are anxious about this please call us as and we will arrange for a member of our clinical team to ring you
- Please try to avoid dropping these into the Surgery. If you do please the deposit it in the Repeat Prescription box provided and do NOT approach the Reception counter.
- Please sign up to order your prescriptions ONLINE (gives you 24 hours access) and avoid the frustration of getting through on the phones.
- Please do NOT bring repeat prescription requests to the Reception Desk.
Need a fit note for your employer due to Coronavirus? Go to
- Keep safe Keep at least 2 metres away from others
- Isolate for at least 7 days it you have symptoms of Coronavirus
- Isolate for 14 days if you live with someone else who is symptomatic of Coronavirus
- Actively engage in Social Distancing
- Stay indoors
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home)
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Don’t ‘gather’ with others